Subscribe and listen to The Early Days podcast on
Podcasts Spotify Google
Podcasts Castbox Overcast PodBean RadioPublic Stitcher Pocket
Casts Anchor Breaker
or use this URL in your favourite podcast app:
S2E21 - How to grow at your own, comfortable pace
This week, we had the pleasure of talking to Dr. Adam Moore - a mental health specialist, counselor, and an entrepreneur.
Welcome to The Early Days Podcast - a show about the hustle, the excitement, and doubts, the successes, and failures, the ups and downs of building a business from scratch.
My name is Marin and with my co-founder Julian, we interview fellow entrepreneurs about their experience of starting businesses. As we are building our own apparel company, and documenting our early days, we wanted to go behind the scenes with other entrepreneurs and find out what their early days were like.
Find us also on:
The Early Days Podcast S2E21 - Dr. Adam Moore
This week, we had the pleasure of talking to Dr. Adam Moore - a mental health specialist, counselor, and an entrepreneur. Adam is a licensed marriage and family therapist and co-owner of Sela Health, which operates mental health counseling offices across the US.
We had a wide-ranging conversation with Adam about how he and his wife are building a sustainable business, at a slow, comfortable pace. We dive deeper into that topic and discuss the advantages and thinking behind such a strategy. In addition, we explored the thinking behind adopting a strategy of engagement on Instagram and online as a means to build deep, lasting relationships with people. We also covered the journey Adam has been through while transitioning to full-time entrepreneurship - for a long time maintaining a balance between a full-time job and building the business.
This episode is very relevant for those who are running small businesses and are at a stage where they need to consider expansion or switching to a 100% involvement in the business.
Make sure you check out Adam's work, business, and podcast:
- Pocket Therapist podcast -- a mental health podcast covering a variety of mental health and relationship topics, and answering individual questions -- www.yourpockettherapist.com
- Adam's FREE content about pornography addiction recovery -- www.adammmoore.com/media
- The counseling practice Adam manages - Utah Valley Counseling -- www.utahvalleycounseling.com
- The counseling practice Adam manages (outside of Utah) Las Vegas Counseling -- www.lasvegascounseling.com
- Adam's Recovery Portal - my online education portal for free and paid content for pornography addiction recovery -- www.myrecoveryportal.com
- Pornography addiction recovery workbook - http://www.myrecoveryportal.com/product/the-recovery-workbook-for-sexual-addiction-compulsive-sexual-behaviors/
Thank you for listening and if you enjoy this episode and find value, share it with a trusted friend or colleague. We would also appreciate your love and rating!